Friday, March 26, 2010

New Features!!!

Hey guys,

I want to let ya'll know about what I plan to do with the blog over the next six months. Firstly, I really want to get more How-Tos up and start my video blogging. The How-Tos are designed to instruct those who may not have the skills to begin cooking for themselves. Hopefully this will open doors for them to be able to cook for themselves and others.



The video blog is something I'm working on right now. This is designed for things that I want to talk to you about personally. Sometimes reading the text doesn't get across my sincerity. It makes a difference to be able to relate it with a face and voice. There will be different kinds of video blog posts. Some will be informational, on a specific subject (i.e. organic vegetables) and about five to ten minutes long. These are designed to educate and inform. Others will be editorial style posts where I rant, rave, bitch, fuss or just talk about things that you may be interested in too.

On the topic of video, you will notice that my videos will be embedded in their relative post. All of the videos I post will also appear in the Vimeo widget on the right. You can look through the videos and watch them in the widget for easier access to information.

As well, I am looking forward to having Brad back in town for a weekend. We are going to try and get at least two pictures of every recipe to add to the file. This way you can see what the final product looks like. I will also be working on a new color scheme for the BV. This may take a little longer but will hopefully reflect the true badass nature of this cooking beast.

I really want to know what you guys think and if you have any questions, suggestion, comments or complaints. Eat well, live happy and be a badass!!!

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment