Monday, March 1, 2010

Sorry for the long absence!

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence.

I seem to have hit the cooks version of "writers block" I have become bored or uninspired and need to expand my gaze to new horizons. In the future I am going to be learning to make bread. I have so many ideas for things to put in bread: pumpkin, squash, ginger, zucchini, carrots, garlic. Also, if you make it yourself you'll always know what's in it.

This month I'm going gluten-free as well and will be uploading some gluten free recipes. I found a brownie recipe on WholeFoods.com that I have modified to dark chocolate :) Mm, yum. As well, I will be exploring new types of grains (like farro and quino) and new ways to prepare vegetables. I hope to become reinspired very soon!!!

In the meantime, be a badass!

-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment